- V-tube ll – Colpotomy Probe is used during laparoscopic hysterectomy and designed
to maintain pneumoperitoneum during and after colpotomy and when closing the vaginal vault.
- Available in 3 different diameters, taking into consideration the size of each patient’s
vaginal orifice, it provides excellent visualization and accurate identification
of structural boundaries.
- The canted design of the cup helps the probe sit squarely at the vaginal fornix to provide
a precision marking boundary for a perfect circumferential colpotomy.
- Seal tight valves for easy introduction of instruments for removal of tissues,
while maintaining pneumoperitoneum
- Tapered longer barrel with a solid handgrip for easy maneuverability.